2 Tim 3:16 Romans 15:4 Luke 8:18 John 6:29 Mark 12:29-31
Titus 3:3-5 1 Cor 1:30 Eph 6:17 Acts 4:12 1 Thes 5:9
DON’T LOSE FOCUS
Heb 2:1 “We must listen very carefully to the truth we have heard, or we may drift away from it.
2 Cor 3:17 The Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
Gal 3:23 We had no freedom until God showed us the way of faith that was coming.
Eph 3:12 In Christ we can come before God with freedom and without fear. We can do this through faith in Christ.
Gal 5:1 We have freedom now, because Christ made us free. So stand strong. Do not change and go back into the slavery of the law. (Col 2:6-23 don’t follow human rules)
James 2:12-13 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom….
1 Peter 2:16-17 Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as an excuse to do evil.
Scriptures to help us keep focus in troubled times
1. Phil 4:8 Brothers and sisters, think about the things that are good and worthy of praise…..(4-9)
2. Hebrews 2:2-3 Let us look only to Jesus, the One who began our faith and who makes it perfect.
2 Cor 12:9 “My grace is enough for you.”
Romans 8:28 We know that in everything God works for the good of those who love him.
3. Col 3:2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. Christ is your life, and when he comes again, you will share in his glory. ( 1-4) nlt
2 Cor 4:18 We set our eyes not on what we see but on what we cannot see. (16-5:1)
4. Col 3:15 Let the peace that Christ gives control your thinking …. Let the teaching of Christ live in you richly. Use all wisdom to teach and instruct each other….
Psalms 19:14 May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing ….
5. 1 Peter 1:3 … In God’s great mercy he has caused us to be born again into a living hope..
Jonah 2:7 When my life had almost gone, I remembered the LORD. I prayed to you, and you heard my prayers …
6. Jeremiah 29:13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.
Proverbs 4:23 Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. (23-27)