2129 eulogia: good words
When God speaks “good words” about us, we count it a promise. When we speak good words about God, we are announcing His character (praising His glory).
- Romans 15:29 But I know that coming to you, in the fullness of the blessing of Christ I shall come.
- 1 Corinthians 10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the connection of the blood of Christ?
- Galatians 3:14 …that into the Gentiles the blessing of Abraham (see verses 3:8 – 9) might come in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
- Hebrews 6:7 For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears vegetation useful for those by whom it is cultivated receives blessing from God.
- Hebrews 6:14 …saying, “Surely blessing I will bless you and multiplying I will multiply you.”
- Hebrews 12:17 For you know that afterward when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.
- James 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not be so.
- 1 Peter 3:9 …not returning evil against evil or insult against insult, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called into this, that you may inherit a blessing.
- Revelation 5:12 …Worthy is the Lamb who was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing. (See also 5:13 and 7:12)