2 Tim 3:16 Luke 8:18 Phil 3:3 John 3:17 John 15:11 1 Thes 5:9 Romans 15:4 2 John 9 Mark 12:29-31 1 Peter 1:13 2 Tim 1:9 Romans 7:6 2 Tim 1:7 2 Peter 3:18 Ephesians 6:17 Lam 3:21
PAUL’S PRAYERS FOR BELIEVERS / THAT’S US
1 Cor 14:20 …. do not think like children. …. your thinking should be like adults.
Eph 4:13b-15 We must become like a mature person, growing until we become like Christ …
Eph 5:17 So do not be foolish but learn what the Lord wants you to do.
Phil 2:13 (nlt) God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.
2 Tim 2:7 …. the Lord will give you the ability to understand everything.
1. Phil 1:9-11 … that your love will grow…. that you will have knowledge and understanding that you will see difference between good and bad … that you will be pure and without wrong…. that you will be filled with the good things produced in your life by Christ
2. Col 1:9-14 that you will know fully what he wants… you will also have great understanding…. so that you will live the kind of life that honors and pleases the Lord… that you will not give up… be patient… joyfully give thanks
3. Eph 1:17-20 that you will have greater understanding … that you will know the hope to which he has called us… that you will know how rich and glorious are the blessings God has promised his holy people.
4. Eph 3:16-19 power to be strong inwardly through his Spirit. That Christ will live in your hearts by faith… that your life will be strong in love…. that you will have power to understand the greatness of Christ’s love
5. 2 Thes 1:11-12 to help you live the kind of life he called you to live. … with his power God will help you… so that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ will have glory in you and you will have glory in him. That glory comes from the grace of our God…..
6. Philemon 6 I pray that the faith you share may make you understand every blessing we have in Christ.